November 21, 2011

22 Weeks

How Far Along: 22 Weeks


Size of baby: A Papaya


Total Weight Gain: 4 Pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Gender: Girl!!


Movement: Feeling her kick above my belly button now. You can see and feel her from the outside too.

Sleep: Sleeping good, but starting to feel the pull from the weight of my belly and my back is starting to hurt. I am a little scared of what it will feel like by the time I am 9 months, it seems like I didn't feel this way as early with Graham.

What I miss: We went to a wedding this weekend and I wanted a glass of wine so bad!


Cravings: I am craving all the delicious Thanksgiving food we will be eating in a couple of days!!! :)

Symptoms:  Like I said, my back has been aching, and my belly went through a growth spurt I think. Only maternity pants are comfy and it's starting to get more difficult to bend over. I notice it the most when I'm trying to shave my legs in the shower.

Best Moment this week: Buying Claire's nursery bedding and selling our guest room furniture (Thanks Aunt Pam and Uncle Steve for buying it from us!!!!)



Best comment of the week: On our way to Austin, we had to stop about 5 times so I could pee and as I was walking into a gas station a youg guy opened the door for me and told me congratulations. My first official stranger comment on my pregnancy I think.
.

What I'm looking forward to: Getting Claire's crib skirt and crib sheets in that I orederd; cleaning out/organizing Claire's nursery, and matching a paint color from her bedding to paint the walls!!




Milestones: During month five, the average fetus measures about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces. Now that she's got more developed eyes and lips, she's looking even more like a newborn. She's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!)


No comments: