November 17, 2011

Fall 2011 Family Pictures

These were taken by my amazingly talented friend Amanda aka Tibbe Denson Photography for our Christmas mini sessions. I am seriously shocked at how many pictures she got of Graham smiling, no easy feat considering he wanted no part in taking pictures! It was a lot easier a few months ago, but now he is just interested in running around. It didn't help that I scheduled the session right smack in the middle of his nap time, but what can ya do? I already ordered and recieved our Christmas cards from Tiny Prints, just waiting until it's time to send them out!! :)
















3 comments:

Christina said...

I love them! Such a beautiful family! :-)

Jalei & Lane said...

You guys are so photogenic! I can't wait to send out Christmas cards!

Melissa Edwards said...

Wonderful photos!