December 7, 2011

24 Week Doctor Appointment

I had my monthly check-up this morning, and everything looks great! Chad couldn't come to this appointment with me, so I dropped Graham off at my parents and went solo. I actually thought to write down several questions I have this time. Usually, when the doctor asks if I have any questions, I forget what I want to ask, and remember on the way home... so frusturating! I asked about the heartburn I've been having and which medicines I could take, and she said I should get an OTC like Zantac or Prevacid and start taking it daily. She said my weight gain was great and my stomach is measuring right on track. Claire's heartbeat was strong and my blood pressure was great, too. I have to do my glucose test within the next 2 weeks. I'll go back to the doctor in a month, and after that I'll be going every 2 weeks. It seems like Claire will be here before we know it!!!


Me and Graham headed to run errands yesterday.....love that penguin hat on him!!!!



On the way home from my parents house today.... so precious!

No comments: