December 5, 2011

Weekly Dinner Menu

I've been planning a different meal for each night of the week, but I've noticed we always have a ton of leftovers.Chad loves eating leftovers, which is nice! So, instead of carrying over my meals to the next week, I'm going to just account for us having leftovers a few times this week.

MONDAY: Cheesy Chicken Lasagna and Salad

TUESDAY: Leftovers

WEDNESDAY: Chad won't be home for dinner, so I'll probably just pick something up from me and Graham.

THURSDAY: Taco Stuffed Shells

FRIDAY: We have Christmas Party that night, so we'll probably just eat there :)

SATURDAY: Crock-Pot Chicken and Dumplings

This is one of Chad's favorites. I found this recipe online a couple of years ago, but I can't find the link right now, so here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup carrots, chopped
1 bay leaf
1 chicken bouillion cube
2 cups water
2 (10 oz) cans of refrigerated biscuits

Combine all ingredients in the crockpot (except biscuits, you'll save those for the end). Cover and cook over low heat for 5-6 hours. 30 minutes before serving, tear biscuit dough into 1 inch pieces, and add to crockpot, stirring gently.  Cover and cook 30 minutes longer, then serve! Delicious and super easy!

SUNDAY: Chicken Tortilla Soup

No comments: