December 14, 2011

Weekly Dinner Menu

MONDAY: Chicken Tortilla Soup-- I finally made this recipe, after I have had it on a few of my weekly menus, but never ended up making it. It turned out delicious!!! I used a store bought rotisserie chicken, which was defnitely the way to go. Sunday we ate the chicken with red potatoes and salad and then I used the leftovers in the soup on Monday.

TUESDAY: Leftover Chicken Tortilla Soup-- still delicious the second day! Graham and I had eggs for dinner because I had the soup for lunch. Chad finished off every bite of the big tupperware bowl (he did end up with some heartburn from all that soup---Lol). He also had 3 bowls the first night, but I don't know how because I thought it was super filling and couldn't even finish one bowl!

WEDNESDAY: Oven Baked Tilapia with Brocolli (Super easy and fairly healthy!), Red Potatoes and Rolls

THURSDAY: Cheeseburger Macaroni (I made this a few weeks ago, we thought it was sooo yummy- especially the homemade cheese sauce!!!), Green beans, Rolls

FRIDAY: Going out to dinner

SATURDAY & SUNDAY: It will just be Graham and I for dinner, so I'm not really planning any meals.

No comments: