December 19, 2011

Weekly Dinner Menu

SUNDAY: Smothered Chicken, Salad and Rolls

MONDAY: Slow Cooker Angel Chicken (Chad looooved this meal last time I made it) with Salad, and Angel Hair Pasta

TUESDAY: Shrimp Jambalaya, Rolls and Salad ( I know, we eat a lot of salad!)
Shrimp Jambalaya Recipe:
My sister-in-law, Kara gave me this recipe and it's sooo good.

Ingredients:
1 Can Rotel
1 Can Beef Broth
1 Can French Onion Soup
Tony Chachere's Seasoning
1 bag raw frozen shrimp (peeled, deveined, tail-off)
2 Cups Uncle Ben's Covereted Rice
1/4 Cup butter

Directions:
Preheat Oven to 350
In large non-stick skillet, heat the butter with the rice, until butter is melted and rice is coated
Season with Tony Chachere's to taste and simmer about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally (make sure rice doesn't burn)
Add in the Rotel, french onion soup and beef broth
Add shrimp and stir
Spread in a 9X13 Casserole dish and cover with foil
Bake 30 minutes and stir.
Bake 20 minutes longer and serve!

WEDNESDAY: Leftovers ( We always have plenty of Jambalaya for the next day)

THURSDAY: Meatloaf, Green beans and mashed red potatoes

FRIDAY: Taco Stuffed Shells, Yellow Rice and Beans

SATURDAY: Christmas Eve!!! Going to church and out to dinner with my family, then to Chad's parents house for their Christmas Eve family party.

SUNDAY: Christmas Day!!!! Eating Christmas dinner at my parents house.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I am going to try some of your recipes. I am getting sick of making the same things. Looks yummy! :-)