January 18, 2012

2012 Home Improvement Goals

Recently Chad asked me to make a list of everything we want to do to the house this year. We did a few things last year, but we still have a ways to before our house is where we want it to be. Luckily, we have similar taste and he likes most of the ideas I have (painting the kitchen cabinets might take some convincing...) I fully don't excpet to really do all of these home improvements this year, and some may never get done, but it's just the ideas I have. Pinterest and "nesting" is a deadly combination, I tell ya!





















I know it seems like I don't like my house at all, but that's not the case! I really like it, but there's just a lot of personalizing I want to do to make it feel more homey and more ours. I've been trying to find my style and change out things I've had since my single days/ early married-we-had-no-money-to-decorate days. Check out my Pinterest Home Sweet Home Board for all of my inspiration!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Your house already looks like a model home, Brenden.

Melissa Edwards said...

I don't know how you can even think about doing work on the house! Ha! My brain is so wrapped up in having this girl, I can't think of anything else.