January 2, 2012

28 Weeks... made it to the 3rd trimester!!! :)

How Far Along: 28 Weeks


Size of baby: An eggplant, about 2.5 pounds and 16 inches long (crazy to think Graham was only 3 inches taller at birth!!)


Total Weight Gain: 138 about 14 pounds


Maternity Clothes: I ended up keeping the size 6 jeans I ordered, even though they are still big. I was hoping they would shrink in the wash, but I will probably grow into them in the next few months anyway.

Movement:  Hiccups, a few painful kicks (like she's hitting some internal organs and some kicks in the bladder- that's always fun)

Sleep: Sleeping good

What I miss: Not having sciatic pain!

Cravings: Oranges


Symptoms: Still having the sciatic pain. Now I feel it even when I'm sitting or laying down. I am hoping and praying she will move off of it, and it doesn't get worse. I am limping a lot of the time and I hate that!!


Best Moment This Week: Chad feeling her have the hiccups.

Best Comment of the Week: Nothing that sticks out.


What I'm looking forward to: Getting maternity pictures taken, really starting on her nursery and doing a few DIY crafts for her room.



Milestones: She's starting to develop more fat, so her wrinkly skin will start to get smoother. Her lungs are mature enough that she'd probably survive if she was born now. Wow!

No comments: