January 23, 2012

31 Weeks

How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Size of baby: Still a Squash (Not the yellow kind, but the orange pumpkin-looking kind) 18 inches long and 3 plus pounds!


Total Weight Gain: 140.6, up at about 16 pounds


Maternity Clothes: Yes, but I actually tried on a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans yesterday and they fit! I couldn't button them of course, but my legs and butt fit into them, so I was pretty shocked/proud! :)


Movement: Still moving a lot, she loves to hear her daddy's voice, her brother's voice and music :)
 

Sleep: Eh...so-so. I've had trouble going back to sleep (like for an hour or longer) when I wake up to pee. I hate this part of pregnancy, where your body and mind can't shut off to prepare you for all those night wakings in the near future.


What I miss: Having energy!
 

Cravings: Chocolate chip cookie dough icecream! Haven't been craving too much ice cream this pregnancy, but this week it sounded and tasted sooooo good.

Symptoms: Sciatic pain still gone for now! Yay! Feeling some heartburn off and on but nothing too bad. Getting full fast, and feeling like my stomach is stretched to the limits (I can't believe it will get a lot bigger in the next few weeks.) No swelling yet, but getting uncomfortable none the less. The linea nigra is just now faintly showing up. Also lots of achiness in my lower abdomen and feeling some pressure and braxton hicks.


Best Moment This Week: We told Graham to give his sister a kiss and he leaned over and planted one on my belly, soooo sweet!!
 
 
Best Comment of the Week: Nothing in particular comes to mind.


What I'm looking forward to: Same as last week: My baby shower brunch my sister, friend Traci and Mom are throwing for me!!! I am so blessed!!! Also, touring the hospital where I'll deliver since it's a different one than where I delivered Graham.

 

Milestones: She's going through major brain and nerve development. Eye development, too. Her irises now react to light! All five of her senses are in working order.



No comments: