January 20, 2012

Award-Winning Hubby

Yesterday Chad went to Dallas for his company's annual President's Club Dinner where they announce who made President's Club that year. He called me last night to let me know he made it!!!! I'm sooo proud of him!! It's only his 2nd year as a Core Sales Rep. and it's a really big deal to make President's Club in his company. This year the President's Club trip is in Beverly Hills, and we'll be staying in the same hotel where the Golden Globes are held!  Claire will only be about 6 weeks old (give or take) so that will be a challenge for me, but I know it will all work out. It's only for about 4 days (and 2 are travel days). I'm so proud of my husband and so thankful for how hard he works to provide for our family!!


2 comments:

Christina said...

Way to go, Chad! That is awesome.

Melissa Edwards said...

Congrats, Chad! Very impressive.