January 31, 2012

Weekend Rundown

Friday evening we did a little furniture shopping.  We've been wanting a new kitchen table for awhile. The one we have now I got about 5 years ago when I moved into my first apartment and it's just time to replace it. Luckily, we found one at Ashley furniture for a super reasonable price. We love it and  think it will be perfect for us right now!
Our new table, I love the chairs!

Saturday morning I went to a brunch shower for one of my sweet friends, Suzi who is due with her first daughter only 4 days after me! Can't wait until these girls arrive!! :) The shower was so adorable and the food was delicious. After I got home, we decided to go buy the table we found and it will be delivered this Saturday! :)

That night we went out to dinner while my parents babysat Graham. Sunday we went to Chad's parents house for a little bit to visit. They are doing a bunch of remodeling this week, so we got to see everything they have planned. It should all be done this week, and I can't wait to see it all finished! After we left, we picked up a few groceries and then headed home to put Graham down for a nap. This kid has had the hardest time sleeping lately. I think I may try to see if a night light helps him tonight. Not sure if it's teething, separataion anxiety, bad dreams or what, but I am praying  we figure it out and it gets better before Claire gets here!!!
Mimi, Papa, Graham and their other babies Chloe and Ty

Yesterday, we went to Traci's house and Graham and Tripp played while we visited. Those two are so cute together! They play so well together and have so much fun and even give eachother hugs when we leave!!  After we left, Graham and ate some lunch at Chick-fil-A. Today we are having some friends over for a playdate. Then tonight Chad has to work late, and so does my Dad so me and Graham will probably eat dinner with Mimi. Thursday we're having Chad's brother David and his wife Kara over for dinner and then this weekend we have a birthday party, superbowl party and plans to work on Claire's nursery!

Graham munching on some fries at Chick-fil-A :)

No comments: