February 13, 2012

34 Weeks

How Far Along: 34 Weeks... Can't believe in 3 weeks time I will be "Full Term"!!!


Size of baby: A durian fruit 4.2 pounds to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches.


Total Weight Gain: 146.4; 21 pounds gained


Maternity Clothes:


Movement: Hiccups, kicks, rolls, lots of movement.


Sleep:Sleeping good still.

What I miss: Being comfortable!! Doesn't matter if I'm sitting, standing or walking, I am in some sort of discomfort these days. I am feeling a ton of pressure, and very sore. Hope all this means she will be a little early and a quick labor!

Cravings: Cereal!


Symptoms:  Swelling has been better, but the pressure is insane. So are the braxton hicks.


Best Moment This Week: The baby shower!!!


What I'm looking forward to: A Valentine's Day date with my hubby, getting the rest of the essentials for Claire and finally finishing the nursery!!
  Milestones: She's recognizing and reacting to simple songs, if you're singing them. (If you're not, start! She may find them soothing after birth.) She's also urinating about a pint a day.