February 20, 2012

35 Weeks

How Far Along: 35 Weeks... last week in the 8th month!


Size of baby:Butternut Squash about 17.2 to 18.7 inches.



Total Weight Gain: 146.4; 21 pounds gained



Maternity Clothes: Need to get some nursing bras and tanks soon.


Movement: Some painful jabs to the ribs, still feeling that movement far over on my right side (weird that I never feel her that far over on my left) She gets hiccups often, and is most active in the evening after dinner and in the early morning.



Sleep:Sleeping good still. I think my pregnancy pillow has been my saving grace for sure!



What I miss: Being able to lay on my stomach, roll out of bed easy, and chase Graham around as much as I want.


Cravings: Cereal, comfort food



Symptoms:  Started noticing some swelling at night, mostly in my feet. Defnitely feel like I'm retaining water in my legs. Continuing Braxton Hicks, some crampiness in my lower back and stomach at times. Some heartburn, and tiredness. Also, at the top of my stomach is really sore. I hope she drops soon so I can maybe get some relief from that.


Best Moment This Week: Ordering her cradle, monogram, and chandlier!



What I'm looking forward to: Getting all the online stuff we ordered in, packing the hospital bag, washing her newborn clothes and blankets



Milestones:  From here on out, she won't get much longer, but she's plumping up. She's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and she'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. Now, her hearing is fully developed, and she responds best to high-pitched noises.

2 comments:

Christina said...

You look so cute. Almost there! :-)

Melissa Edwards said...

Still looking hot. Ellie also stays on the right side. So funny. And I crave cereal as well. We have had so many false alarms I am just over it. I hope you are feeling less anxious than I am.