February 9, 2012

Weekly Dinner Menu {A Little Late!}

Can you tell I'm 8 months pregnant??? I am getting lazy over here. My energy level is tanking and my brain is on auto pilot. Poor Chad didn't have pants to wear to work for part of this week because I couldn't seem to remember to get them from the cleaners! I jumped out of bed and ran to the cleaners this morning at 6:45 so the poor guy wouldn't have to wear another pair of old pants to work today. Anyway, I think this week we've made some real headway on the nursery for Little Miss! I'm in kind of a rut with her room, but my sweet friend Lindsay helped me out today and we picked up some cute things at Hobby Lobby. I feel a little bit better about it, but I still need to get several things nailed down and finished. Graham's nursery was done at this point!!! Anyway, even with all my scatter-brainedness, I've still been managing to get food on the table, somehow...

MONDAY: We had to go to the mall in the evening, so we ate dinner at the food court

TUESDAY: Tater Tot Casserole (this was a hit with both Chad and Graham and easy to make!)

WEDNESDAY: Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops with Parmesean mashed potatoes YUMM!!! This was delicious!!! The pork chops had a great flavor and the potatoes were soo good. I served it with a romain lettuce salad.

THURSDAY: Grilled Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas I'll probably serve this with rice

FRIDAY: Frozen Pizza

SATURDAY: My sister will be in town for my baby shower, so we'll probably go out to eat with them

SUNDAY: Crockpot Tortilla Soup

No comments: