April 2, 2012

Claire: 2 Weeks!!

I can't believe it's already been two weeks since I gave birth to Claire! We are loving every moment with her. She truly is a very sweet baby. She loves to be held, nursed and swaddled. She cries mostly when she is put down while awake, if she is hungry (sometimes it seems as if she can never get enough to eat!) when we are in the car, and it stops moving or when she has a gas bubble. She can already lift her head up very well! I haven't done any "tummy time" with her just yet, but I will soon. She had her 2 week check-up a couple of days ago, and got her Hep B vaccine and her heel pricked :( She gained her birth weight back, plus 1.5 ounces, so I was happy about that! Here are her 2 week stats:

Weight: 7 pounds, 11.5 ounces (28%)
Height: 20.5" (56%)
Head Circumference: 13.78" (24%)

(I'm not sure how I'm going to do her monthly pictures yet, so I'm trying this basket out... not sure
if it is going to work, since she already takes up the whole thing!)


No comments: