July 5, 2012

Baby Lily's Shower

Last weekend, I went to a shower for my sweet friend, Jessica. She is pregnant with her 3rd baby, but her first girl! She is due in August, and we all can't wait to meet baby Lily (especially Claire!) :)  Claire went with Mama to the shower, and she stole the show! Everyone wanted to hold her, and everyone loved her hot pink party dress! It was a great shower with yummy food, fun games and visiting with friends. It was so nice to see our friend Nina, too who recently moved away from us. Claire and I definitely enjoyed our girl time! Chad took Graham on a few errands, and fed him lunch and had him down for a nap by the time we got home. :)

Jessica and Traci

Nina and Traci


Me and my girl!

Jessica and her sweet Mom

Nina, Traci, me and Jessica

Traci and Claire-Bear

Claire and Mrs. Schindewolf
I also have a prayer request, please pray for Susan Schindewolf. She is a good friend of the family and my close friend, Traci's mother-in-law. Susan has been battling cancer, and she received some bad news this week in regards to her cancer. We are all praying for her, and the entire Schindewolf family!! I know they would greatly appreciate any and all prayers. Mrs. Schindewolf has 2 sons, a husband and 4 grandchildren. She is such a sweet, wonderful lady and we all love her. Thank you so much!! 

Love conncection! :) Daddy said Claire isn't allowed to date...EVER!!! Ha!

Jessica and baby Lily!


We can't wait to meet you, baby Lily!!!

No comments: