August 27, 2012

Claire: 5 Months

 
 
This is just over a week late, but our beautiful Claire turned 5 months on the 19th!! She got to spend her 5 month birthday in the Big Apple, lucky girl :) I will post about our New York trip soon (she did awesome!!!), but I have to catch up on this sweetie pie first! I don't think much has changed from last month. I recently went back and read Graham's monthly updates, and he changed the most around 7 months. I am getting closer to wanting to start putting her on a consistent napping schedule, and we moved the video monitor to her room. She still hasn't slept in her crib yet, but I want to start putting her down for naps in there. That's the goal for this month, I guess.
 

Here's what Claire is up to this month:
-Still exclusively nursing about every 2.5-3 hours
-Still doesn't take a paci much
-Still swaddled at night with hands out
-Rolling very well. She's super fast!
-Naps in her swing, in my arms or in the carseat (About 3 naps a day)
-Sleeps from 10-5am, then nurses while sleeping until we wake up. She would definitely sleep in late if it wasn't for her  big brother!
-Starting to drool more.
-Such a happy girl! She laughs and smiles all the time, especially at her big brother!
-Loves getting tickled, taking baths, being held
-She likes to sit in her bouncy and watch praise baby
-Loves the excersaucer and her playmat
-Her hair is coming back in, I think it may be a little lighter than when she was born, but it's still brown
-Sitting well in the bumbo
-Likes her new Baby Bjorn
-Wearing size 2 diapers
-Wearing size 3-6 and 6 month clothes
-Her sweet little legs are getting more rolls, love it!!!! :)
-This girl can TALK!!! She loves squealing, yelling, growling, and babbling! Trying to be heard over her big brother? Possibly. ;)








{This one cracks me up, I took it before I noticed the spit up!} ;)


 
Happy 5 month birthday, sweet girl!!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love reading ClaireBear updates. She's beautiful and so sweet. :) Can't wait to see her!