October 9, 2012

Our Crew

Hey y'all and welcome to our little blog!

I'm Brenden, but everyone calls me Bren. I was born and raised in the great state of Texas. I'm 28, a wife and busy stay-at-home- momma to two sweet kiddos. I'm the youngest sister in a house of 2 girls, which is why I think it's so fun that I get to raise both a boy and a girl! I love coffee, decorating for holidays, making our house a home, cooking and baking, making fun memories, reading, blog hopping, working out (kind of), mani's and pedi's and spending time with our family. Of course, I enjoy the occasional night out with my girls too :) My weaknesses are: Pinterest, laundry (specifically putting it away) taking way too many pictures, Target, and my love for sleep.





This is Chad. My handsome, sweet, funny husband who I've been blessed to be the wife of since November 2008. He is a good 'ole Texas boy through and through. Marrying this guy was by far one of the best decisions I could have ever made. Chad is in sales and loves to hunt, fish, eat any dessert that's chocolate, laugh, make Jesus, me, and our kiddos his top priorities, and put up with my craziness. God definitely knew what he was doing when he paired the two of us together.







This is Graham. Our beautiful, firstborn baby! Graham Edward was born on June 3, 2010 at 9:59 am. He weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces and has stolen the heart of our whole family from day one. He is ALL boy and we wouldn't have it any other way.  He is super smart, strong-willed, funny, has the sweetest heart ever and loves to give us a run for our money. He loves his baby sister and takes his job as Big Brother very seriously.





This is Claire. Our precious baby girl, who isn't a baby anymore (although Baby has officially become her nickname). Claire Addison arrived on March 19, 2012 at 11:44 am. She also weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces (crazy!!) We were so thrilled to have a girl, and she has been my little baby doll. I don't think there has ever been a sweeter baby in the world. She is now 2 and a half, and is full of life. She loves her ballet class, baby dolls, anything princess and wearing dresses. All girl. Don't mess with her though, because big brother has definitely taught her how to take care of herself.









We hope you enjoy this glimpse into our

Sweet Little Life

and follow us along on all of our adventures!





No comments: