January: I was 8 months pregnant and soaking up our last few months as a family of three:
February: Our sweet family and friends helped us celebrate Claire with an
adorable baby shower.
March: We got ready for Claire's upcoming arrival, and welcomed our gorgeous daughter on March 19th at 11:44 a.m.
April: I overcame the "baby blues" and managed to survive a week of Chad being out of town. I also turned 26 and two days later, Claire turned one month!
May: Celebrated Mother's Day as a family of four
June: Graham turned TWO and we made Claire's first road trip to Austin to celebrate my niece Charlotte's 3rd birthday
July: Had a great 4th of July
August: Visited Kirby and Jerry in New York
September: Graham started Mother's Day Out
October: We did lots of fun fall stuff as a family, and Claire had a great first Halloween
November: Celebrated our 4th anniversary and spent Thanksgiving in Tyler
December: Took the kids to Disney World and had a wonderful Christmas!!
What an amazing year!! :)
**These aren't necessarily in order of importance/ order in which they will be completed**
Go the the Zoo with Chad and Graham
- Read the Bible everyday/ have quiet time every morning
- Take Graham to Sea World/ San Antonio before Claire's birth
Complete Claire's Nursery
- Paint and
spruce up the dining room Update the kids/guest Bathroom Organize junk drawers/hall closets
- Blow up maternity pictures/ wedding pictures/ family pictures for our bedroom
Get a TV for our bedroom
- Read Graham and Claire a Bible Story everynight before bed
- Figure out a workout routine and stick to it
Get a cute haircut/highlights/nails done before I give birth Get Claire's birth on video Get to 5cm before I get an epidural (Assuming labor is going normally)
- Take pictures of Claire every month like I did with Graham
- Landscape our backyard (at least plant something!!)
- Get new outdoor furniture
- Stay in touch with friends better
Visit Kirby and Jerry in NYC Be more flexible Breastfeed Claire exclusively for as long as possible
- Learn how to sew
Buy a new camera Buy new everday dishes
- Read Beth Moore's "So Long, Insecurity"
- Go to a Beth Moore talk
- Paint more rooms in our house (We're thinking the master bathroom, kitchen, dining room, entry hall, laundry room, maybe even kitchen cabinets)
- Put money into a "Christmas Fund" every month
Gain around 25 pounds with my pregnancy and lose all my baby weight from Claire before she is 9 months old
- Pray everyday!!!
We are laying low this evening. Since I'm sick (for I swear like the 4th new years eve in a row!) we are just snuggling in bed with a movie (and a certain 2 year old between us). Next year I WILL be going to a fun party or at least having a glass of champagne!! ;) Happy New Year!!!