December 12, 2012

Visiting Santa 2012

Last week, we decided to take the kids to see Santa at the mall. We went on a weeknight around 7:30, so there was absolutely no line, it worked out great! Well, except for the part where Graham refused to get out of his stroller, which resulted in me joining them in the picture with Santa. :) Maybe next year Graham will have warmed up to the big guy. Oh, well. Claire did pretty well for a few pictures, then the waterworks started. I think I may try again for some Santa pictures this year. We usually go see the santa at Market Street in The Woodlands, so ever since Graham's first Christmas, it's been the same Santa. I should've thought about that ahead of time. We'll see if I get around to it before Christmas. I can't believe it's in less than 2 weeks!!


 








No comments: