December 19, 2012

Claire: 9 Months

Nine months is  a sentimental month for me. It's the month where my baby has been out of my belly as long as she was in it. Amazing how so much can change in that amount of time!




 
Claire, you have really taken off!! I was just thinking this morning, how busy I am getting trying to keep you out of trouble! You are now full-blown crawling. You really mastered it in the last week. Your favorite thing to do now though, is pull up! You are pulling up on anything and everything that will stand still. You even sometimes hold on with just one hand, and you are starting to "cruise" around the couch and coffee table ottoman. We are wondering how long it will be before you are actually walking.... eek!!






You are still such a joy, always happy, smiling, and playful. You are a momma's girl, but you light up when you're daddy walks in the room. You absolutely ADORE your big brother. You are just as content in your grandparents arms as your parents, and you love to be in on the action.
You are eating 3 solid meals a day, and are starting to get the hang of the pincer grasp. You kind of gag on cheerios, but you're working on those, too. You are still nursing a couple of times a day, but it's mostly bottles, now. I am going to be sad when you're completely weaned, and I know it's in the near future. You love bottles and nursing; you are happy as long as your getting something in that belly of yours! :)
You are sleeping from 8-7 AM most nights. You are napping twice a day, and you sleep with a few stuffed animals. Mostly I snuggle you up with lamby (your brown lamb), because I think it's so cute and soft. I'm pretty sure your Aunt Mer got that for you :)
 
 
You still have only 2 teeth (bottom front) but the way you've been drooling (and fighting your nap today) I think you may be getting in some more, soon! We love you, sweet girl!!! Happy 9 Months!!! (Now stop growing so fast, young lady!!!!) 

No comments: