February 20, 2013

Catch-Up Time

 
What's that you say? You haven't heard from me in a while?
 
Well, I have been on a blog-cation. I don't know what my deal is, but I just couldn't get myself to sit down and crank out a post lately! Then, I felt so behind, I felt overwhelmed and didn't know where to start, so that didn't help matters! Anyhow, I'm back. Hopefully I can attempt to catch up on what we've been up to lately!! :)

First of all, Graham's been doing SO much better in the sleep department, and I cannot tell you how much of a blessing that is! It was so weird, because as soon as we got back from Disney World, it was like a light a switch went off in his little head, and he realized he could stay in his bed and sleep in there all by himself, he only asks that we leave the door cracked. Wow, what a turn-around. I read recently kids can't grasp the invisible boundaries of a bed until 2 1/2 yrs old, and it just so happens, this changed around 2 1/2 with him! Crazy!

Of course, right around the time we got Graham under control, sissy started acting up. Poor girl had FOUR teeth coming in at once, and she only wanted to be held. It was rough. No napping, no sleeping. Torture. Well, they finally busted through, and when she was still being a fusser, we realized we had to let her CIO until she re-learned how to put herself to sleep. It took a few days (and nights) but it payed off. She now fusses for a few when we put her down, but will go to sleep on her own. Makes a world of difference!!!

We've been busy celebrating lots of birthday's (including my sister's 30th in Austin!!)

Chad's Grandad had triple by-pass surgery recently, and is recovering well. We've all been praying hard for him, and are so thankful he is doing better!

I recently purchased some new decor for the house to spruce it up for springtime, and rearranged a few things.

Claire turned 11 months yesterday, so it's officially time to start full-on party planning!! I have a theme in mind, of course a pinterest board started, and I've already made a few small purchases. Can't wait to see it all come together, and to celebrate the sweet girl's Big Day!!!!


We have a few other exciting things in the works, but I'll share that soon. (No, it's not another baby!) It is pretty exciting, though!

Other than that, we've just been busy living life!!

No comments: