November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We did something different this year for Thanksgiving! Instead of traveling to Tyler for the annual Jones Family Reunion, we hosted Thanksgiving for Chad's side of the family at our house! It was so fun to get to host my first Thanksgiving in our new home. I had so much fun picking out decorations, and planning the meal. Everyone brought a dish, so it was really easy and fun!








The kids table
(Me, Chad and the kids sat in here)






Had to document the spotless living room, it doesn't look
like that very often around here!




My mom let me borrow her silver, so that was really special!
She inherited it from my great-grandmother. It's so gorgeous!
Me and Claire with Chad's mom and our sister-in-law, Kara

Claire loves her some Aunt Kara!
 
The delicious food!

Dessert Table

I made squash casserole, green bean casserole, rolls, pumpkin crunch cake,
and picked up some turkey sugar cookies from Rao's Bakery



 


 




 
 


 I'm so thankful for our wonderful family, and days like this,
 where we just get to eat good food, laugh, and enjoy each other's company!

2 comments:

Christina Bassi said...

Wow. Everything looked beautiful.

Christina Bassi said...

Wow. Everything looked beautiful.