March 20, 2015

Hello, Spring


In case you haven't checked Google today, it's the first official day of spring!! I seriously love spring. As far as seasons go, I really love all of them! I especially love the beginning of each season. That first crisp fall morning...the first time I hear Christmas songs each December... that first hot summer day at the beach... but I just have a soft spot for SPRING! Easter is in spring, our sweet Claire was born, my birthday is in April, the weather is actually enjoyable to spend outside but not too insanely hot yet, the flowers are blooming, the grass is getting green again, and down here in Texas, pool season officially begins! Even our town is called Spring. What's not to love?!


Another reason I love Spring?? Spring Cleaning. I don't think there's anything better than a sparkling clean, organized house. And nothing stresses me out like my house being a wreck. I'm also in the mode of redecorating the house. After being here almost 2 years, I think I finally have an idea of what I want each space to look like! Spring cleaning will be the perfect way to clean the slate. I made this checklist for my spring cleaning this year. Call me crazy but it seriously makes me happy checking those little white boxes. Here's hoping I have an organized house by Monday!!




1 comment:

Amy Hilton said...

This is inspiring! With our move coming up I have been working at organizing our house. It has not been going well. This looks like a good checklist to use. Good luck! I can't believe you have been in your new house for 2 years. Time does fly.