March 2, 2015

Monday Meal Prep


Julia Child would've loved me. Just sayin'. 

When I was pregnant with Claire I started doing a Weekly Dinner Menu. I loved it! It made my week so much easier and saved me a ton of time, money and stress! I loved not having to scrounge around for dinner ideas at the last minute.

Last week, we ended up eating out more than usual and I don't think I cooked once. So over the weekend, I decided to do a meal plan and maybe even designate each day of the week for a particular meal, and just switch up the recipe for a little variety each week. :)

Here's what I came up with:



My plan is to just use this as a template, and switch up the recipes and meals each week! 
Here's what we're having this week. Almost every meal is something that is tried and true, so it should be pretty easy to stick to this meal plan! Here's hoping my family doesn't starve this week, and I get extra wife and mom points. ;) 


Tuesday: Chilean Sea Bass Tacos with Chipotle Cream Sauce, Quinoa, Steamed Veggies


Thursday: Turkey Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries and Salad

Friday: Make Your Own Pizza Night

Saturday: Steak Fajitas, Rice and Black Beans



How do you meal prep for the week? Any favorite recipes I should add to my weekly rotation? 

4 comments:

Amy Hilton said...

Taco Tuesday! I love it. I try to do Taco Tuesday also because my kids get excited about it. I usually have some sort of meal plan, but this is a great idea. For me coming up with the idea is the hardest part. Great job!

Amy Hilton said...

Taco Tuesday! I love it. I try to do Taco Tuesday also because my kids get excited about it. I usually have some sort of meal plan, but this is a great idea. For me coming up with the idea is the hardest part. Great job!

April Bryan said...

I love this idea. We do something similar but I like this better!! Thanks for sharing. Miss you!

Alaina said...

I love this Brenden! Every Mama needs more recipes and meal planning tips! Thank you for sharing! :)