August 24, 2015

Kindergarten!!!


This happened today. 







It's safe to say my heart was aching a little lot today. Uggghhh.... How did this even happen!? Wasn't it just a year or two ago that I was bringing my baby boy home from the hospital??
Time just flies. It really does, and no matter how many times you hear how fast it goes, you never quite get it until you're a momma.

I clearly remember rocking Graham in his nursery right after I brought him home from the hospital. Tears welled in my eyes as I had a moment of clarity that he will never be this tiny again. Ever. Time is fleeting. So I pray I can bottle up the memories of my kids while they're still little and keep them tucked in my heart forever.

We love Graham's teacher and I'm praying hard that he will have an amazing year!! We can't wait to see how he will grow and mature, and all of the things he will learn! We are super excited for him! He did so great this morning. He was up bright and early and couldn't wait to head out the door. (Thank you, Lord!) The morning went so smooth and daddy came with us for drop-off. Claire was so excited too, but didn't bat an eye when we had to leave. Me and Claire met Krista and Brinley for breakfast and then came home and took Lucy for a walk and went to the park and before we knew it, it was time to get in the carpool line!

Graham seemed like he had a fun first day, and is super excited to go back tomorrow. Hopefully the new won't wear off too soon... ;) Luckily, Graham's a morning person, so that should help a lot! I was a little worried about there being no snacks because he's a huge snacker at home, but he said it was no problem!

So thankful he had a great first day and can't wait to see what this year has in store!



We're SO proud of our baby big boy!!! 


No comments: