December 1, 2016

The Tiebreaker

The week of Thanksgiving, we had our gender ultrasound for baby number 3! I was just over 15 weeks along, and we decided to have a little gender reveal party/housewarming party with some of our friends and neighbors. My parents also got to be there, and we Facetimed with Chad's parents and my sister. It was such a fun get together!! With Graham we just found out at the ultrasound and called/texted our family  and friends, and with Claire we had a gender reveal party where we found out by cutting into a cake. Finding out with everyone was so fun and such an exciting night, I wanted to do that again, so this time I had the ultrasound tech put the gender in an envelope and I gave it to my mom and my sweet neighbor Haley and they filled a box up with either pink or blue balloons.




The ultrasound showed a perfect baby, heart rate of 150, curled up in a breech position. Crazy how much they change from 12 weeks to 15!! 







It was so fun hosting everyone in our new house!! It was also good motivation to get unpacked, ha! 











We kept dinner simple and just ordered pizza, and made a little salad bar and had fruit and veggies with dip. 




There were lots of kiddos there, so they had a blast chasing each other around the backyard.

Finally it was time for the big reveal! All the anticipation was killing me. 
As you can guess, Graham was rooting for a baby brother and Claire was adamant that it was a girl. She said it so matter-of-factly, too. It was so funny. Chad thought it was a boy, and I felt like it could go either way.






AND......








It's a GIRL!!! 



Poor G, he was a pretty good sport about it.









It was so fun celebrating our new baby girl with our family and friends!! 

We are so excited to meet the newest addition!! She is one loved baby already and her big brother and sister can't wait to meet her!!! 


No comments: